|Casual reasoning||Effectual reasoning|
|Expected return||Affordable loss|
|Competitive analysis||Strategic partnerships|
Instead of market analysis they just start selling and see what works.
Since there is no predetermened market, it's hard to do a competitive analysis.
Build partnerships from start. Make customers into partners.
Start diong it and then aim and find a target.
People put their money where their aspirations are.
Not all surprises are bad surprises!
Finding and leading the right people is the key to creating an enduring venture.
Two versions of cooking. Do you start with what ingredients you have in the kitchen or with a menu and recepie? When you stumble into the kitchen you more often end up with a new dish.
Affordable loss. Keeps loss small enough. Would I do this even if I would loose what I'm investing in it?
They know what they don't know and collect other people that do. Stakeholders are allowed to change the goal if they are putting skin in the game.
Miljön är inget hinder utan en möjlighet för nya innovationer och marknader.
- Do it again.
Act Be action oriented Do the doable and push it.
Do it again How to deal with failure. Keeping your failures small and smart. Do things with a smaller footprint so you will fail sooner and therefore cheaper.
Entrepeneurial worldview The future comes from what you and I do. What we do matters. It is not the only thing that matters, but it does matter. What I do will make a difference to the odds of sucess.
- Find a small problem and fix it!
- Push it!
- Keep asking questions why.
- Who I am
- What I know
- Whom I know
Don't think about profit. Would I do this even if I would loose it?
Work with people. Don't sell your idea. Get others to change your idea.
- Do something
- What can you do next?
- Do it
Recession is an opportunity Demands comes from needs.
- Partners not geting along
- The idea that you can predict the future
Taste of leadership
- To lead is to know, and still ramain humble
- To lead is to have vision, yet love change
- To lead is to taste and try and taste again
- To lead is to accept that it's not either/or
- Slow hunch - After 3-10 years ideas become usefull. Collision between smaller hunches. Space where ideas can mingle.
- Must accept we can't get things right 100% all of the time. It's necessary to make mistakes.
- Persistance and courage is more important than talent.